Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Internet

What is internet. I don't want to explain, because everyone know about internet. Even the illiterate people also. Today was the second time that i was laughing in my office. Once i laughed, when i came to my office, i fished official work then opened my facebook. I got a friend request, when i saw that it was from a person, who didn't go to school in his life. First i was shocked and then was laughing. I was thinking to accept or reject but i accepted. It was not because that he is illiterate but i was afraid of making problem for me, like tag or upload bad on my wall. There are some sayings in Urdu about those people, who know something but not in full.

Neem Hakim, Khatra Jann
Neem Mula, Khatra Iman
Neem Darzi, Khara Than

So when i accepted, i saw his profile, pictures and likes. He liked some bad pages but he is still in my list. I wanted to write in my status that Pakistan will must change now because he joined facebook but i sent this message to all his known people, they all were also laughing. That was the first story.

Now another story, we were coming to another branch for lunch in a car. Everyone was busy with their mobile, some were chatting and some i don't know about them because they have simple mobile, no internet and no games. Our PRO ( Public Relation Officer) asked from a labor that what are you doing in your mobile. He replied that i am using Twitter. I was laughing loudly because he also don't know about internet. He just learned some names like facebook, yahoo, skype and twitter etc.

Now a days everyone wants to learn internet but we should to teach or tell them in full. If some one knew little, they can make problem. Like uploading family pictures, browsing bad sites and more.

2 comments: