Sunday, May 12, 2013

Driving

I like driving but don't know why i feel scare, when i am driving. Mostly i came to my office with my PRO (Public Relation Officer) but today i came with my Boss and his brother. There was huge traffic on the way. we arrived very late.
In the office, Boss told me to make an invoice. I made an invoice, when he checked. He told me that this is of two items only but it should be of three. So i made another one of there. Then he again told me that this of three items. It should be of four items because workers made the items in four parts. So i made another final invoice of four items. It happened in the morning. The rest day was good till 1pm break. We have office timing from 8am to 1pm and from 1pm till 4pm is break time. And from 4pm to 8pm. But there is no punch machine or time keeping book. No matter if i came late or go early because i am close to them and they are close to me.

As i told in my previous post that i am in new office now, so i can take a nap in break time. But today i told to my Boss brother that we will go some where in the break time. He agreed and we came out from the company to go there, where i want to go. So he told me to drive. I told him, you drive but he told that it is better, if you drive because tomorrow you will go alone there. So i was driving to that place, i knew the location for that palace but i want to know that exact building therefore i was going today. But it was traffic on the way. I want to over take in round about, i was looking at the right side, it was clear. On right side there was a car, i thought it is far but it was near. When i tried to move, i hit it and scratches came in our both cars. The other cars was driving by a lady. If she also tried to move. it will not happened but everything is from Allah. They we three or four girls with a boy. A boy told me to stop ahead. I stopped, he came and told that no problem. It happens, you make your own car and i will make my own. I think he was Indian. Thank you for not calling police :) 

So i told to my friend (Boss Brother) that come and you drive now. He was driving towards, where i want to go. We found the exact place, where i need to go tomorrow. But now i don't know. What will happen tomorrow.

I hope tomorrow will be better then today. Because I will go there with my friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment