Saturday, April 27, 2013

Who Is Happy

Yesterday it was Friday and i had holiday. 
Every Friday i used to go to meet my brother, cousins or friends. The previous Friday (19/04/2013) i changed my office. Now i am in new office but the boss and the company are the same. We finished changing office till evening and then we went to Mega Mall. It was my first visit to Mega Mall. I liked it but i was feeling scared while i was on the fourth floor's stair :). 
I went there to meet someone but didn't :(  
Then we went to Sahara Center to watch the movie but my friend told me that there is no good movie, so we didn't take any movie ticket.

My friend asked me, what to do now. I told him that lets go to Mamzar Beach, to take tea. There is a famous cafe. So we went there, ordered two cups of tea and took inside our car. Most people took inside their cars or along with there cars. No one go inside the cafe. Don't know. Why ?
Below it the picture of that cafe.
After that again my friend asked, where to go now. I told him that you are driving, take me where ever you want but he said "No". 
So i told him that lets go to Sharjah City Center for dinner. We went there but it was too late, i think it was 12am. We did little shopping and came out without dinner. We decided to take dinner in the way at McDonald. We took our dinner and drive to home. We reached home at 1:30am.

So this was the story for previous Friday (19/04/2013). I was happy all the day.

Yesterday i went to Fujairah to meet my brother and cousins. It was good that every one was fine and healthy but no one was happy. Not only my cousins. No one is happy. Even the one, who is with their family or friends. The one who have job and the one who have everything but still every one is sad :(

How i know that everyone is not happy, I know because of their status in Facebook, BBM and Twitter.

By writing/updating status we can't be happy, we should to make ourselves happy by ourselves. No one is free to make us happy.

1 comment:

  1. Yes only we are responsible
    if one wants to be happy he can be

    ReplyDelete