Saturday, February 16, 2013

Waiting For The Hell Door

Yesterday it was Friday. I woke up late at 11AM because it was holiday. Went to saloon to cut my hair. After saloon took shower, breakfast and get ready for Friday prayer. 
After prayer came to my room for lunch but didn't take coz my friends told me that we will take lunch outside.

Went to snooker club with my friends. It was my second 
time to go there, but this time i played billiards.
One of my friend ask me that did you play before ? 
i told him no. But he told that you know billiards very well. 
I  played some games. some i won and some lost. 
And i also tasted Sheesha (Hookah) for the first time. 
But i don't know why people smoke this for. 
It is not like cigarette.




After this we went to Sahara Center for lunch, 
we did lunch there and also take tickets for an English movie named "A Good Day To Die Hard". 
Movie was starting late, so we were waiting there and suddenly i told to my friends that " We are waiting for the hell door ".  
We laughed and i thought that i will put some thing about this in my blog. So we went to hell for 2 hours only and came out back.
It was nice holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment