Saturday, November 17, 2012

Boring Friday





Dear Readers, Assalamu alaikum !
How are you all, i hope you will be fine and doing well. I am fine and doing well but yesterday it was really boring day. I woke up at 10am, took a shower and breakfast till 11. Then turn on my laptop but no one was there to chat. Went to Masjid for Juma prayer at 12:15pm, after prayer i came back to my room and took a lunch. My roommates asked me for going out side but i told them that sorry i don't want to go outside. Agian sat to Laptop, there were some friends online but i didn't chat with them. I want to do my online business but didn't know about market. so i left that. 
In the evening i went to saloon to cut my hair. After saloon i took a shower again. Then again sat to my laptop. But this time there was some one online to whom i chatted a lot. we chatted for some while.

I had headache so i went to bed early at 11pm, and woke up too late at 7:40am. Drunk a cup of tea and came to office. Took breakfast now and now doing my job.

This was my story of a boring friday. :)

4 comments:

  1. that was not much bored i hv much more bored days the days when sometimes i dont used to spoke a single sentence whole day while living with a large family but those boring days were my own choice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe, but i was really happy with my family. You will be more bored, when you have your own family :).

      Delete
  2. Your story is interesting. Holiday is always boring for men like you living out of home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this was my story of yesterday Friday. On Fridays, I used to go to my brother but he is in Pakistan. He will come to next Friday. So no more boring Fridays. :)

      Delete